Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 26-26 weeks!

It has been quite a while since I have blogged, so let me fill you in on what has been going on in our lives!!


Sam and I took a few days for our two year anniversary getaway!! Our actual anniversary is July 26th but we celebrated a little early due to our busy summer schedule. It was wonderful! We went to Palm Springs and stayed at our timeshare. We did breakfast by the pool and enjoyed two days on the golf course. It was so nice to just be out in God's beauty enjoying each others company. Here are a few pictures from our trip. 











I also joined the boys for a morning at the shooting range! It was fun to watch!




For our July 26th actual anniversary day we went to see a movie and went to dinner. It was very nice!
26 is a theme for this blog update... I am now 26 weeks pregnant!! Whooohooo!! Makenna is growing on track. This week she is the size of a cucumber (2.2lbs and 15in long) I am feeling very pregnant these past few weeks. Im noticing it in my back the most! I am also craving ice cream, which I dont usually crave. :) She is a very active young lady! We both enjoy feeling her movements daily! This week she is getting more developed hearing and breathing. They even say that Sam might be able to hear her heartbeat if he places his ear on my tummy! We will try it out and let you know how it goes! :) It is still unreal that we are having a baby, but seeing that we are getting closer is very excited. We couldnt be happier. 

 Another BIG thing going on with us is that Sam and I are opening a business!! I know right?!?! God has totally opened the doors for us to open an indoor batting cages facility her in Downey. Our approval came from the state and as we speak Sam is at the leasing office with our paperwork for the property we want. Please keep us in prayer as this is a HUGE journey we are embarking on. That the Lord will continue to be our wisdom and our strength and our trust will be in Him alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment